85 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Includes standard colours of RAF aircraft from 1950s till 1990s.
The set contains:
• HTK-A003 – Silver – Also known as "High Speed Silver", overall colour of early-postwar RAF jets (till mid-1950s). Later (till 1966) used on lower surfaces
• HTK-A207 – BS PRU Blue – BS381C:636, colour of lower surfaces of RAF fighters stationed in continental Europe in 1950s (with DG+DSG on upper surfaces)
• HTK-A143 – BS Dark Green – BS381C:641, standard colour (first on upper surfaces, after 1970s in wraparound scheme) of RAF aircraft from mid-1950s till 1980s
• HTK-A144 – BS Dark Sea Grey – BS381C:638, standard colour (first on upper surfaces, after 1970s in wraparound scheme) of RAF aircraft from mid-1950s till 1980s
• HTK-A141 – BS Medium Sea Grey – BS381C:637, used on RAF bombers (MSG+DG/White or HSS or LAG). Also on Meteor NFs (DG+DSG/MSG or DG+MSG/MSG)
• HTK-A217 – BS Light Aircraft Grey – BS381C:627, used on lower surfaces of RAF aircraft (DG+DSG/LAG) from 1966 till late 1970s (switch to wraparound)
• HTK-A068 – US Army Desert Sand – FS30279, used for improvised desert camouflage of RAF Tornado GR1/1A, Jaguar GR1A and Buccaneer during Op Granby
• HTK-A262 – BS Camouflage Beige – BS381C:389, also known as "Hemp", used in 1980s/90s on upper surfaces of Canberras, Victors, VC10s and Nimrods (over LAG)
No customer reviews for the moment.