95 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
HTK-BS94 includes standard colours of German military vehicles from 1943 till 1945. The set contains the following acrylic paints, optimised for use with brush:
• HTK-B310 – Dunkelgelb nach Muster - Standard base colour of German vehicles from latest February 1943 (official introduction) till being phased out by RAL 840R - 7028
• HTK-B244 – Dunkelgelb – RAL 840R - 7028, standard base and camouflage colour of German vehicles from March 1943 when the RAL number was assigned
• HTK-B250 – Dunkelgelb (Ausgabe 1944) – RAL 840R - 7028 (Ausgabe 1944), standard base and camouflage colour of German vehicles observed from late-1944 till end of war
• HTK-B169 – Olivegrün (Green, RLM62) – RAL 840R - 6003, standard camouflage colour of German vehicles between 1943-45. Since January 1945 official base colour
• HTK-B147 – Rotbraun (Chocolate Brown) - RAL 840R - 8017, standard camouflage colour of German vehicles between 1943-45. Used in 2- and 3-colour camouflage schemes
• HTK-B298 – Grün - RAL 840R - 6007, according to known research between 1943-45 often used on German AFVs as a substitute of Olivegrün
• HTK-B175 – Red Primer Base - RAL 840R - 8012, standard primer paint used on various German AFVs throughout the war. In 1945 often used as a camouflage base
• HTK-A153 – Acrylic Temporary White - Washable (temporary) matt paint used to cover selected areas in improvised winter camouflage of various German AFVs during WW2
No customer reviews for the moment.