95 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
HTK-CS32 includes standard colours of Luftwaffe aircraft in Spain from 1936 till 1939. The set contains the following lacquer based paints, optimised for use with airbrush:
• HTK-C023 - Grey (RLM02) - Used on early Ju 52s, He 59s, He 111s and upper surfaces of experimental He 112 V9. An overall colour of early Bf 109B-1s
• HTK-C167 - Light Grey (RLM63) - Overall colour of early He 51s. Used in RLM 61+62+63/65 pattern and, according to some authors, on upper surfaces of Bf 109B-Es
• HTK-C168 - Dark Brown (RLM61) - Used from mid-1937 on upper surfaces in RLM 61+62+63/65 standard pattern (incl. on He 51s, Ju 87s, He 111s and Do 17s)
• HTK-C169 – Green (RLM62) - Used from mid-1937 on upper surfaces in RLM 61+62+63/65 standard Luftwaffe pattern. Later on upper surfaces of Bf 109B-Es
• HTK-C029 - Light Blue (RLM65/78) - Used from mid-1937 on lower surfaces in RLM 61+62+63/65 pattern. Also on lower surfaces of Bf 109B-Es from late 1937
• HTK-C040 - Black-Grey (RLM66) - Standard Luftwaffe colour of instrument panels and cockpit areas visible from outside (anti-glare function) throughout the war
No customer reviews for the moment.